Instructions: Prepare Your Lids: Lids are for one-time use only. Wash lids in hot, soapy water. Rinse well. Place lids in saucepan; cover with water. Simmer until ready to use. Use Your Lids: 1. Fill jars according to your recipe instructions. 2. Wipe any food from rims of jars. 3. Center new lids on jars. Apply bands and adjust until fit is fingertip tight. 4. Place filled jars into canner. Process according to your recipe instructions. Check the Seals: After processing, allow jars to cool for 12 to 24 hours before checking seals. Ensure lids are sealed: Press center of lid. Lid should not flex up and down when pressed. Remove band and try to lift off lid. Lid is sealed if it cannot be easily removed. Store sealed jars in pantry for up to 1 year.
- ⭐Returns>> 100% Money Back Guarantee.
- Shipping>>Worldwide Express Shipping Available
- Processing time >> Delivery within 24hours after payment.
- 💯Payments Via PayPal® and CreditCard.
- 🔥Limited Stock At This Price🔥
- ⚡Address: 3525 W Carson St, Torrance, CA 90503